The Chronicles of Jordan

Panther Creek Falls 
Welcome to my blog!


This summer was a summer of just enjoying what the world has to offer, I love to hike, swim, and go on adventures with anyone who is up for trying new things. 

In addition to going on multiple road-trips with friends to see some beautiful wonders of the world, I chose to do the "big chop" or in simpler terms, cut off all of my relaxed and damaged hair to discover my natural curly-coily roots. 
I am really excited to be dual-enrolling this year, because it fits with my busy schedule with all of the sports that I play (swim, dive, soccer, and volleyball) and the fact that I get the opportunity to meet new people is just so exciting to me. 

I am interested in majoring in pre-law and possibly minoring in Latin, in which I would love to attend UGA after high school, because of academics and possibly receive the opportunity to dive for their team. In addition their classics department is outstanding and could provide a lot of once in a lifetime opportunities for me and where I want to go in life. 

Freemans Mill
Big Chop
Roswell Mills 

Comments